Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Week 9 - Tuesday

Monday was Memorial Day so I am back at it today. Went to the Trent / the twins house and met up with basically most of my old college running teams. As a whole we probably have 200 lbs of extra weight we are carrying around. We are not nearly as fast, and seem to breathe a little differently. The shorts arent nearly as short either and the conversations end after about 7-10 minutes (at least from me) due to the lack of oxygen that there seems to be in the air in Spartanburg around the 5-6:00 time frame. Still seeing Trent, Jacob, Brandon, Bradley and myself take off today was a great site. Its a testament to good friends sticking together. I ran probably nearly 4 miles thats what I am going to call it. From Trents house to the top of the Cottonwood trail (I think thats what its called) back behind Spartan High. Ran to the back of the trail loop backon itself and back out to the normal entrance. Brandon and I ran together. Or should I say I followed him for most of the run. Decent pace I would say as fast as I have run anything else. Really wanted to stop throughout but pushed through to finish the run out. Walked another 1/2 mile or so as a cool down.

No comments:

Post a Comment