Thursday, June 10, 2010

Week 11 - Tuesday / Wednesday

Tuesday - Rode probably about 30 miles, no way to know for sure. After probably 7-8 miles I charged up the hill on Emma Cud Road and never saw Eric and Steve again. I waited even back tracked some and never found them. Found out after the ride Eric got a flat at the bottom of the hill which was the hold up for them. I decided to go on. Rode what I would consider a very hilly ride at least in the middle 10-15 miles of the 30. Growing concerned with some knee pain in my right knee on the rides. It was sore all night and most of the next day. Feels like tendonitus.

Wednesday - Met at Trents for team running practice again. Legs werent fresh after the ride the day before. Stayed with Jacob and Bradley for probably 3 of the 4 1/2 miles that I ran. We took a break in the middle which I needed. Forgot to take my inhaler again and hills just kill me. Furthest I have run yet, this one was really slow but an accomplishment. No knee pain at all when running.

No comments:

Post a Comment