Friday, June 11, 2010

Week 11 - Friday

Rode from my house with Clark. Its was a pretty good ride now that I look back on it, but at points I felt very inadequate riding with Ironman himself Clark Davis. He claims his legs arent what they use to be, and I believe him. However his legs are still plenty strong. He stayed in the same high gear for pretty much the entire ride. Up some pretty nice long steady inclines. I am impressed I will say that. We did 32 miles. A ride that took us from my house to NC around a little loop then back to my house. Pretty neat to sit here 3 hours after 5:00 on Friday and think that I rode my bicycle to NC and back already this evening. We figured out we averaged 18.2 mph for the ride. So again at times I didnt feel like I was getting it very good, but it was a solid ride no doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment