I intended on going riding on Monday after work. When I got back to the house it looked pretty dark so I decided not to. Its a good thing. There came up a thunderstorm pretty quickly there after and the winds and rain were pretty incredible for 30 minutes or so. I did go out and play basketball for about 2 hours so I got a good workout in at the church.
Tuesday I met Bradley out at Miliken for a run. I would say that this was my best run so far. 3 miles in 22:15 without stopping once. Bradley really helped pull me along there in the middle where I would of potentially stopped had I been by myself. Within the last mile I really got my stride in rhythm like I hadnt since I started back. I felt like I was running in full stride instead of the 3/4 or so stride that is the norm for me right now. Its so much more effecient and just feels more comfortable. That was a great feeling to finish up like that.
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment