Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Week 7 - Sunday
Tough day on the body but I felt really good about. It was about 88 degrees outside. I went to Blue Ridge Middle School in Greenville (which is 2 miles or so past Blue Ridge High School) and practiced soccer for an hour and a half out in the heat. Its the first soccer practice of the year so I found you definatly use different muscles in your legs. From there Brandon took my car home and I rode the bike back home. The route was 19.8 miles I added one little section to get over 20 for sure. It took a mile or so to get really into it but once I did I kept a pretty solid pace the entire time. The roads I was riding on were great for riding. I downed an incredible amount of water throughout the day due to the heat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Weekly Wrap Up - 49 miles on the bike, 3 miles running.
ReplyDelete