I was back to getting on it this week. I didnt do quite as much as I wanted but 3 days isnt bad.
Monday - Ran 3 miles and did not have to stop once. Was dead beat tired at the end but finished it off. Ran the grass route at Miliken. Which always seems to take it out of my legs.
Tuesday - Got up with the intention of running 3 more miles in Inman prior to work. About 1/2 mile into it I knew I was in trouble. You see I get awful asthma this time of year, but I thought I was past that for this year. Obviously not. So I made it out a mile and then a mile back so a total of 2 on Tuesday.
Saturday - Got out on the bike with Steve and Eric with the intention of riding 50 miles with them. We ended up cutting it down to about 40 on the ride. That was probably a good thing, I have no doubt I could of done the full 50 but my legs were getting pretty fatigued the last 5 miles.
Weekly wrap up - 40 miles biking and 5 miles running.
Next week goal - 50 and 10.
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment